I decided to skip December faves and just head on to write about my all-time faves from 2013!
ALSO READ: My all-time faves from 2012
Anyway, these are products I got last year which I used and abused from the moment I got them. Okay, let us start with my beauty faves from 2013!
17 All-Time Faves from 2013
- EOS Lip Balm. I got this as a Christmas gift and already I am abusing it to no end! I like the minty flavor and it is very cooling to the lips!
- Virginia Olsen Pure Organics Lip Creme Classy Coral. Remember how I first dismissed this frosty shade as something I am not sure if I can pull off? Well, over time I realized I keep on reaching out for this instead of my other lippies! Anything coral is my weakness. Product review and swatches here.
- MAC lipstick See Sheer. This is another coral shade that I love! I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this one. Sadly, the end is near for this baby. But hey, look at me finishing off a whole tube of lipstick! That rarely happens!
- Girlactick Matte Bronzer Casablanca. Last year I learned how to contour! I never buy my own bronzer for some reasons, but when I received this one I knew it was time to learn the basics! Product review + how to contour post here.
- Virginia Olsen Medium Cool Matte foundation. I have always been a silent fan of VO’s foundations. I prefer loose powder than compact ones and I found my perfect match in VO.
- Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base. Every time I apply this on my face I have to restrain myself from licking the product off my fingers! It smells THAT good! My face feels baby-skin-soft also after application. Product review here.
- Nars blush Orgasm. I have already hit the pan for this! I am thinking of buying another one or try their other shades. Whachathink? Product review here.
- Shu Uemura POREraser UV Under Base Mousse. Over the past months I have been raving about this gem so it is no wonder I have included it in this list!
- Avon Ideal White Liquid Foundation Beige. I am surprised Avon, known for it’s very affordable products, has this foundation that looks luxurious, packaging-wise! It blends perfectly with my skin tone and it feels lightweight, so plus points for that!
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum’ Express Mascara. No matter what I do, I will always fall back to a Maybelline mascara. For 2012 it was their Magnum Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara.
- Benefit Crease-Control Hydrating Concealer Medium. I just got this last December but this is also one of my most abused products as of late. I like how my under-eye instantly brightens up when I use this!
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow pen. I can definitely attest to their “real lasting 24 hour” claim cos even after a long day (which includes sweating it out in the gym), this stays put! Product review here.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. This is a multi-purpose product which I absolutely love! It can be used as a highlighter, eyeshadow base / primer, and of course, as an eye pencil. Dab this on your inner tear duct and it brightens up the eyes as well.
- The Body Shop Natrulift Refreshing Eye Roll-On. Note to self this 2014, take extra good care of my eye area! I am hitting 25 already and I do not want to age prematurely! Fortunately, this eye-roll on softens the appearance of wrinkles and targets puffiness.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment. It is a skin-balancing serum with antioxidant algae complex for combination / oily skin. This has also become one of my night beauty staples.
- Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel. I am particularly choosy with moisturizers, I do not like it too thick or runny cos it feels icky to the face. Good thing this product is none of that.
- Virginia Olsen Sculpting Brush. This is the partner-in-crime of my Girlactik bronzer! This brush perfectly does its job in contouring my round face!
That is it for my 2013 wrap-up list! What are your all-time beauty product faves from 2013?