Here is another easy makeup tutorial post! I almost always do this look when going out. The hint of golden shimmer gives that sexy vibe, or I do not know… maybe that is just me. Anywhooo, I guarantee you it is easy to do! Let me show you how with this tutorial I made.
Easy Makeup Tutorial Using Golden Shimmer
- Do your eyebrows first and apply concealer and eye primer.
- After doing those, start off by applying Sin shade from the Naked 1 palette (or something similar to a champagne color) on the inner half eyelid.
- Next, apply Half Baked (shimmery gold) on the middle area and Creep (black) on your outer v. Blend well so no harsh lines will be seen.
- Apply again Creep (or your eyeliner of choice) but this time on your waterline.
- Finish the look by applying highlighter (or any white matte shadow) on your brow bone, curling your lashes and applying a coat or two of your fave mascara.
I will do something more colorful next time! So stay tuned for my next easy makeup tutorial!