Who got 2 hours to spare in the morning to do makeup, right? Definitely not me! Let alone do my skin care routine (cleanse-tone-moisturize-insert-other-things-you-do) religiously! I only get to the cleanse part cos I cannot leave the house with unwashed face.
But baby steps, and slowly I am getting there. I now tone daily (hooray!) and lately, moisturizing too! Only cos I discovered a new way to make things more efficient and thus save time!
I realized the reason I skip applying moisturizer in the morning is because I hate waiting for it to be absorbed on my face. Usually it takes a full 5 minutes, and a girl who is rushing to go to work ain’t got time for that.
Easy Morning Skin Care And Makeup Routine In Less Than 3 Minutes
All you have to do is combine your moisturizer and BB cream or foundation of choice! I know I can just get tinted moisturizer for this, but for someone who has an extra moisturizer plus foundation / BB cream lying around, unused most of the time, this should do the trick! Plus hey, you can finally empty those tubes, yay!
- The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion
- Avon Skin Goodness BB Cream
- ELF Stippling brush
- Cleanse and tone. Get your moisturizer and BB cream or foundation. Make sure they have the same texture.
- At the back of your hand, put equal amount of moisturizer and BB cream or foundation.
- Mix and apply on your face with a stippling brush. Imagine you are poking your face, that is how you use the stippling brush. This technique makes both creams absorbed by the face more quickly.
Optional: If you feel sticky after, just set it with a loose foundation. And you’re done! Hello hydrated and glowy face!
Up next, I will be showing you how I fix my brows! I have not done my brows yet in the photos above, so yeah, stay tuned for the continuation of this post!