OMYGOSSSSH. I actually did it! It was my first time to do this gradient effect on my nails so, please bear with my excitement!
It was really easy I wonder why I did not try it sooner!!!
Easy Gradient Nails Tutorial
- Choose your nail polish color. I used 3 different shades of orange, the darker being the base color.
- Then, get a sponge (old foundation / face powder sponge would do) and swipe a little portion with a lighter shade of orange.
- Gently apply the sponge on the top half of your nails.
- Do the same with the lightest shade of orange. Swipe it on the sponge, but this time, apply it only on the top most part of your nail bed. After that, I thought it was kinda plain so I french-tipped it with a gold glitter nail polish. But that is totally optional.
- Lastly, I applied a top coat. Done! Easy peasy, huh?
My nails are definitely ready for summer! Hope you liked this easy gradient nails tutorial and let me know what you think!