The color green may seem a bit over the top for neutral shades lover like me. In this post, I will share with you how to wear green eyeshadow from day till night so stick around!
I told myself I wouldn’t really know how it looks like on me until I give it a try, right? So here I experimented a makeup day look wearing green shades, and I even tweaked it a little to suit evening affairs. Hope you will enjoy this quick tutorial!
How To Wear Green Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Apply primer or eyeshadow base. I used Virginia Olsen Eye Prime.
- Apply a lighter green shade (like Virginia Olsen eyeshadow in Forest) all over lids with a Short Shader brush.
- Using an Angled Eye Contour brush, apply a darker green shade (Spring) on the outer V corner of the lids. Blend well to diffuse any harsh lines.
Transform this day look to night look simply by doing this 3 extra steps!
- Apply a shimmery dark green shadow (like Midnight Glam) on your crease using a Precision Pencil Brush.
- Also use the same shade in lining your lower lash line.
- Apply a dark brown eyeliner (like K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo liquid eyeliner), curl lashes and finish it off with a coat or two of your fave mascara.
And you’re done! So what do you think? Which one do you prefer?