It is that time of the month again for this series! Sharing my Top 5 January Monthly Beauty Favorites!
I almost did not push through continuing this kind of post for this year, cos I don’t want to repeatedly force myself into listing faves. I suck at picking favorites, haha! But then I find monthly faves of other bloggers helpful, so here is to hoping this would be of any help to you!
Here are 5 products I used and abused (which is now my own personal criteria for picking monthly faves) last January!
Top 5 January Monthly Beauty Favorites
- Benefit Fake Up Crease-Control Hydrating Concealer. Definitely the most expensive concealer I have purchased so far! I hate how liquid-y concealers (like Covergirl and L’oreal) seem to settle on the fine lines of my under eye after a few hours of application. Fake Up is creamy, so I assume that is the reason it doesn’t crease on me. Full review here! Price: Php 1300
- Orly Nail Lacquer in Goth. I love Orly’s easy-to-apply formulation! I never knew it’s available in mini size here in the Philippines until I saw it in the department store last month! I went a little bit crazy by picking a black shade called Goth. I never would have chosen it if it were not available in small bottles. I don’t think I’ve ever finished a whole bottle in my entire life! Have YOU? Price: Php199 small, Php 350+ regular bottle
- Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo. I was on a mad hunt for clarifying shampoo last December, and thank god my quest is finally over! I don’t usually rave about shampoos here in ze blog, but this is an exception! Love love love! Price: Php 200+
- Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Conditioner. I wouldn’t normally pick apple as my conditioner scent, and would rather go for citrus-y ones. But hey why not! It turned out to be worth it! Price: Php 200+
- Etude House Sweet Recipe Chocolate Highlighter. It has the cutest packaging evaaar! I just want to munch it every time I see it *okay, that is so wrong, and so PG of me*. I wouldn’t recommend this for the oily type because this isn’t matte and the shimmer will only emphasize your pores. But then again, I will be the first to break that rule cos I like a little shimmer every once in awhile even though I know three hours later oil will start to build up on my sad, sad oily face. Why lord, why! 🙁 Price: Php 778
Your turn! I want to know your latest beauty finds and latest faves, share your Top 5 January Monthly Beauty Favorites on the comment section!