Time for my July monthly beauty favorites post wherein I share my top 5 used and abused products from the previous month. Here are my top 5 picks for the month of July!
Top 5 July Monthly Beauty Favorites
- Vanilla & Co Goat’s Milk Vanilla Scrub. This scrub has the winning combination of goat’s milk (for moisturizing the skin), dead sea salt (to remove dead skin cells) and vanilla scent! I especially like scrubbing this on my back because I have stubborn back acne that I want to diminish. It also helps lighten overall skin color. Only Php 225 at Lazada.
- L’Oreal Color Riche Collection Star Barely Coral Lipstick. I already said this in my product review + swatch post, and I will say it again now. I love the color (and most people commented on that post that I look great on it too, heehee thanks!). If you are a morena like me you might want to check this new coral shade from L’Oreal. Php625 at L’Oreal counters nationwide.
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer. Oh yeah, I finally gave in and bought this last month (or was it June?). It definitely got a lot of use and abuse from me these past few weeks because I was practicing my contouring skillzz again! I like that it is matte and pigmented. Watch out for the detailed review soon. Php775 at Beauty Bar.
- Virginia Olsen Eyeshadow in Champagne and Hazel Eyes. My kind of everyday neutral eye makeup colors! These two are part of the new 2014 Virginia Olsen collection. I did a #LOTD before which you can view here. Php165 each at Virginia Olsen and Lazada.
- Burt’s Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash. The minty fresh scents of both the peppermint and rosemary are enough to keep you awake and energized especially when you are feeling lazy to take a shower so early in the morning (#guilty). I super like the smell and that feeling that I am squeaky clean. I don’t know the exact price, available at Beauty Bar.
That’s it for my July monthly beauty favorites! What products got your most love and attention last month? Share them in the comment section. I love hearing from my readers!