My next Nyx review up is the Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sponge Cake shade. Read on and see if this product is worth your bucks!
Here is what the NYX website says about this product line:
“Kiss me quick! Our signature Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine, moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. A blend of mineral and lanolin oils helps protect the pout. Available in 64 almost sinful lip gloss shades.”
Although I do not particularly like glitters on my lips, I think this just changed that. It gives just the right amount of sparkle and my lips look more radiant.
I actually did not know the tube I chose would contain micro glitters, but I guess the name “mega shine” should be a take away. But other than that, I really do not have any other big issues with this lip gloss.
More thoughts on the Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss
- It is pigmented.
- Not at all sticky.
- Slanted applicator makes applying so much easier.
- Staying power is commendable. For a lipgloss it stays for more than 4 hours!
- A whole lot of colors to choose from – 64 of them!
- Available via online stores only!
- I would love if the scent is more vanilla-ish.
- I did not feel much the moisturizing effect it claims.
I got mine from Digital Traincase on sale for only about Php 170! Since I really do not have much lip glosses (I prefer lip balms), this Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss has been my go-to tube for the past few weeks and so far, I am liking it. 🙂