I have not done product reviews for awhile now. And my friends are complaining already Haha. So here ya go! I got this Nyx Round Lipstick at a bazaar in Eastwood back in December.
I was actually wondering if that stall sells legit Nyx products because well, I’m just paranoid like that. Haha no seriously, I was surprised because finally I can test and see the actual shade first before buying it. And the price doesn’t differ from the ones in Digital Traincase, so I think I wasn’t duped naman.
Let’s get straight to the point.
Nyx Round Lipstick in Flower Product Review
I love Nyx. I have various lip products from the said brand. And this Nyx round lipstick is creamy and glides smoothly to the lips. BUT this particular shade named Flower is not, to say the least, my cup of tea. It’s a toss between baby pink and I-hate-this-shade-of-pink (HATE ON PINK MUCH? Not really :P). Maybe I was a bit adventurous that time I bought this, plus my friends who were with me told me it looked good on me, so I got it (HAHA peer pressure at its finest). Meeehh bad move.
But hey guess what, should I decide to come as a barbie doll in one Halloween / costume party, I got my lips covered already. HAHA. 🙂
- Affordable at only Php 130-180 (depends on how good your bargaining skillzzz are).
- Smooth and velvety texture.
- I love that the bottom part of the tube is clear so I can instantly see the shade without opening it.
- Staying power isn’t that good… 2 hours top!
- After only a few use, this lipstick got cut in half!!! MAJOR FAIL. No sir, I did not intentionally slice it… it just… did. Please don’t put me into lipstick jail.