Pantone, the global color authority, recently announced Radiant Orchid as the official color for 2014! Radiant Orchid is an enchanting harmony of fuschia, purple, and pink. This color is said to inspire confidence and emanate great joy, love and health.
“While the 2013 color of the year, PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald, served as a symbol of growth, renewal and prosperity, Radiant Orchid reaches across the color wheel to intrigue the eye and spark the imagination,” – Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®
This color may seem a bit overwhelming to some, but according to Pantone blending both cool and warm undertones, purple is an appealing hue for distinctive combinations and flattering to many hair, eye and skin tones. I made this collage of beauty essentials to inspire us all!
Radiant Orchid Products:
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Darling. Available in Watsons and leading department stores.
- Virginia Olsen Winter Orchids Eyeshadow. Available in www.virginiaolsen.com and The Ramp Crossings, Shangrila Plaza.
- Orly Nail Laquer in Rose Radiance. Available in www.zalora.com.ph.
- LA Colors Lip Liner Pencil in Lilac Kisses. Available in leading department stores.
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist. Available in Watsons and leading department stores.
- MAC Up The Amp Lip Creme Lipstick. Available in MAC stores.
- Craze Cospray Washable Hair Color in Violet. Available in www.zalora.com.ph.
Will you be welcoming 2014 in purple fashion?