It’s almost impossible to do a full makeup that can withstand this hot, sweaty summer weather! That’s why I keep I do simple makeup these days.
After washing my face and applying moisturizer with SPF, I now prefer minimal makeup. I did the trick wherein I applied blush first before foundation to make the pop of color on my cheeks more subtle. Here’s how you can do it, too!
Simple Makeup For Summer In 5 Easy Steps
- On clean, moisturized face, apply coral cream blush on cheekbones. Apply about 3-5 layers (don’t worry the next step will diffuse the color).
- Next, dot your face with BB cream or foundation and then blend upwards with a flat top brush or your fingers. Notice how the blush blended with the foundation to show a subtle glow.
- Apply concealer on your under eye to have the appearance of refreshed eyes (so people wouldn’t know you stayed up late at night advancing your level in Fruit Bump, haha *guilty* download it, you guys!!).
- Apply loose powder all over face, if desired.
- Finish the look with a peach lipstick. This shade is perfect for summer!
Here are the products used. Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color (in Raspberry). Mary Kay Timewise Matte Foundation. I especially love this matte foundation! It keeps me oil-free for a long time. Will review this gem soon, watch out!. Max Factor Master Touch Undereye concealer. And Virginia Olsen Pure Organics Lip Creme in Barely There.
Do you also like doing simple makeup this summer? Share your summer beauty tips and tricks in the comment section down below!