Looking for the best Valentine’s Day gift for your special someone? Here’s a round-up of 8 Valentine’s Day gift ideas that not only show that you deeply care, but most importantly, they’re also affordable and practical! Including local gift ideas and below Php 1000!
If this pandemic has thought us anything – it’s that we should always show we care and appreciate our loved ones. We’re blessed to have them around and we should definitely celebrate the love around us. No gesture is big nor small. It’s always the thought that counts.
So are you ready to find the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your significant other? Let’s get this started!
Don’t have time to read everything now? I gotchu boo! Save this “8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas in the Philippines 2021” article on Pinterest for later by clicking any of the images below! 😉
8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas in the Philippines 2021
Dried flowers and booze
Here’s a perfect Valentine’s Day gift idea for your boyfriend or girlfriend if they love some booze!
Fiori Di Adela‘s V-day offering: a bottle of champagne or whiskey which are beautifully arranged with dried flowers.
- Where to order: @fiori.di.adela on Instagram
- Based in Metro Manila
- Price: starts at Php 1,950
- Pre-order until February 7 or until supplies last
- Delivery starts on February 8 until 14
Couple photo print
Do you have a memorable photo with your partner (like a wedding photo or travel pic) that you want to immortalize?
Wooden Canvas can print that photo along with a special message to remind your loved one how much you care!
- Where to order: @woodencanvas on Instagram
- Based in Quezon City
- Price: Php 750
- V-day special promo: Buy one get one at 50% OFF (with free stand) for the 5×7 inch photo
- Order cut-off for Valentine’s Day: February 7 (Metro Manila) and February 4 (provincial)
Custom minimalist cake
Have a custom made cake with a special message for your bae! His or her heart will surely melt with kilig!
Cake Panda specializes in customized cakes in a can. They have different yummy flavor options like red velvet and moist chocolate.
- Where to order: @cakepandaph on Instagram
- Based in San Juan City, Metro Manila
- Price: starts at Php 480
You can never go wrong with the classic bouquet. But here’s the fun twist! Instead of the typical flower bouquet, give your special someone a bouquet with all their fave treats!
Food Bouquet Delivery can help you achieve that dream food bouquet! They have many arrangements available, such as milk tea, chicken nuggets, potato chips, and more. Definitely one of the more practical Valentine’s Day gift ideas on this list!
- Where to order: @foodbouquetdelivery on Instagram
- Based in Manila and accepts delivery within Metro Manila
- Price: starts at Php 1,200
Samgyupsal date night at home
Satisfy your Korean food craving right at the comfort of your own home. No need to dine out to experience samgyupsal – let Samgyup sa Bahay take care of it.
Their packages include pork and beef, 6 side dishes, vegetables, sauces, and free use of samgyupsal equipment. Yum!
DIY pizza date night
Want to impress your date with your cooking skills? Hack your way with this DIY pizza kit from PizzaExpress Philippines!
Your partner doesn’t have to know you used a PizzaExpress Pizza Making Kit to get them that delicious homemade pizza taste!
- Where to order: @pizzaexpressph on Instagram
- You can arrange for pick-up (by yourself or courier like Grab) from their 2 branches – Uptown Mall and SM Megamall
- Price: Php 895
Create a scrapbook of your love story with Photobook! It’s so easy to customize their templates. You just have to drag and drop your photos!
- Where to order: https://www.photobook.com.ph/
- Available nationwide
- Price: you can get one as low as around Php 1,000
- Promo: up to 70% OFF with code VDAY2021
Weekend getaway at Tagaytay
One of the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas? A getaway! Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and spend the weekend away with your special someone!
8 Suites by Fat Jimmy’s is the perfect hideaway where you can enjoy comfort, nature, and privacy. They have glamping tents available, as well as private suites!
- Where to book: https://www.klook.com
- Price: starts at Php 3,500
- Validity: Daily until 20 December 2021
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
So there you have it! I hope these Valentine’s Day gift ideas were helpful. Do you have any other Valentine’s Day gift ideas you want to add? Do let me know! You can also check out other gift ideas on my resources pages.